German Bundesliga has produced some exciting competitions this April, lots of players have superb brilliant performance, then who can name the Bundesliga Player of the Month April 2019 and got POTM SBC card that obtainable through FIFA 19 Squad Building Challenge in Ultimate Team? Here fifa 19 trusted coin seller provides the FIFA 19 Bundesliga POTM April predictions covering release date, potential Bundesliga POTM April nominees and investing tips.
FIFA 19 Bundesliga Player of the Month April 2019 Predictions
The FIFA 19 Bundesliga Player of the Month nominees are generally revealed on a Wednesday near the beginning of each month, while the first day of May is Wednesday, we predicted that the Bundesliga April POTM nominees would be announced on May 1 or May 8, 2019, considering the last winner usually be confirmed on the third Friday of each month, which should be May 17, 2019, and the Bundesliga POTM March nominees were released on April 10, so May 8 is more likely.
FIFA 19 Bundesliga April POTM nominees: May 8, 2019 (Wednesday)
FIFA 19 Bundesliga April POTM winner & SBC: May 17, 2019 (Friday)
Bundesliga POTM April 2019 Contenders/Possible Nominees & Investing
In April German Bundesliga matches, TSG 1899 Hoffenheim got all three wins against Augsburg, Hertha Berlin and Schalke 04, Ishak Belfodil notched 5 goals in 2 games. On April 07, scored a hat-trick make Hoffenheim got a comfortable 4-0 win over Augsburg, in addition, his brace helped Hoffenheim to ease 5-2 past struggling Schalke on April 20.
1. FSV Mainz 05 got a thumping 5-0 victory over their rival Freiburg on April 5, 2019, Jean-Philippe Mateta is the key man with a hat-trick as Mainz produced a stunning performance with all five shots on target and scored 3 goals in the match. Karim Onisiwo grabbed Mainz's fourth and then Jean-Paul Boëtius scored the last one. Then on April 20, 2019, 1.FSV Mainz 05 beats Fortuna Duesseldorf with a 3-1 score, Mateta and Onisiwo scored all goals in the competition.
According to current trends, Ishak Belfodil and Jean-Philippe Mateta are most likely to get the Bundesliga POTM April award and the other potential nominees are as below. High rated players from Hoffenheim and Mainz or plays for Algeria and France can be considered, but there should be a last Bundesliga fixture this month, you can wait to see who can play better. More investing tips and POTM SBC solutions will be updated in the next few days.
1. Ishak Belfodil - ST - TSG 1899 Hoffenheim - 76
April GB Matches Stats: 5 goals, 1 assist, 2 MOTM, 4 key passes, 8 shots on target, 8.86 average rating.
2. Jean-Philippe Mateta - ST - 1. FSV Mainz 05 - 71
April GB Matches Stats: 5 goals, 1 MOTM, 3 key passes, 5 shots on target, 8.19 average rating.
3. Marco Richter - RM - FC Augsburg - 66
April GB Matches Stats: 4 goals, 1 assist, 2 MOTM, 6 key passes, 7 shots on target, 8.29 average rating.
4. Karim Onisiwo - RM - 1. FSV Mainz 05 - 72
April GB Matches Stats: 2 goals, 2 assists, 1 MOTM, 4 key passes, 6 shots on target, 8.07 average rating.
5. Serge Gnabry - LM - FC Bayern Munich - 82
April GB Matches Stats: 2 goals, 2 assists, 7 key passes, 4 shots on target, 8.19 average rating.
6. Jean-Paul Boëtius - LW - 1. FSV Mainz 05 - 74
April GB Matches Stats: 1 goal, 3 assists, 7 key passes, 2 shots on target, 8.14 average rating.
Check https://www.fifacoinszone.com/contents-fifa-19-manager-career-mode-potential-player-recommendationpart-two.html for more news about FIFA 19 from fifacoinszone.